- Low income residents along Cass Corridor are given notice to move out
- The Cobo Center revamp is still on schedule and will look amazing when complete
- Bill O’Reilly bashes Detroit – and we answer back
- We get some experience with the amazing Free Art Friday movement in Detroit
- The Detroit Mower Gang helps clean up city parks and have fun in the process
- Drew and Mike are replaced after 22 years by Dave and Chuck the Freak
- GalaxE Solutions posts its love letter from Detroit video
- Concerns mount over the DIA’s collection during the Detroit bankruptcy
- We show you the places your kids will love to visit in the city.
- Autopalooza comes to Detroit!
- Shinola opens its flagship store in Midtown, bringing quality and craftsmanship to the city.
- Whole Foods opens its first store, ensuring all Detroiters will have access to Quinoa and Kelp.
- The Chevy Corvette turns 60
- Mike Duggan . Apparently he’s better at doing this sort of thing than Perot was in ’92.
- Jack White saves the Mesonic Temple by paying backtaxes.
- Eastern Market throws its first World Groove!